What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A tutorial guide which includes step by step instructions on sewing standard relaxed roman shade
- Showing you how to install your relaxed roman shade as an inside mount or outside mount
- Teaching you how to measure so that you’ll know exactly how much fabric to purchase
- Teaching you how to install your relaxed roman shade on a board or on a curtain rod
- Showing you how to install a cord lock to easily raise and lower your shade
- Showing you how to cut and sew your fabric for an extra wide roman shade
- Following easy step by step instructions to sew your fabric and lining
- How to install your relaxed roman shade on a board or on a curtain rod
- Learn how to cut and sew your fabric for an extra wide roman shade
- 5 Free Fat Quarter Sewing Projects For Friday – August 14
- 5 Fun Fat Quarter Sewing Projects For Friday – August 21
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Sew Relaxed Roman Shades scores 74.27/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://simplesewingprojects.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD9.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: simplesewingprojects.com you’ll also be taken through to simplesewingprojects.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)